ME-2BAwareness.jpg

M.E Awareness Spoonie Survival Kits 2017

Our special edition Spoonie Survival Kits for M.E Awareness Month 2017 are now available on Etsy!

These kits include items specially designed for raising awareness of M.E, including merchandise from both M.E Support and Action For M.E. Alongside this, there are also a few luxury items included, chosen with M.E sufferers in mind. Everything you need for M.E Awareness Day this year and in years to come!

75% of all sales money from these kits will go to Action For M.E, to support the amazing work they do. The remaining 25% will help us to sustain the costs of running SSK. There’s only 20 of these up for grabs and then they’re gone!

All of these special kits are identical, so only one per person please! Hope you love them! <3

Shop now!

Love and hugs,
SSK x

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply